Meet Clara, a stray from Maryland. We do not know much about her yet, but she is calm, quiet, and aloof. She enjoys getting attention, although she acts like she is not used to it, and treats. She has been walked near other dogs in the kennel and doesn’t seem to mind them. She will need to be spayed, and we would love to find a foster home for her after she arrives next week. For more information about fostering, check out our website.
- Pumba is a four-year-old boy that recently came back to MACSPRO. He prefers a home without cats.
- Victoria is currently still in Puerto Rico, needs a foster home so she can come to Maryland.
- Peanut is the perfect apartment size guy, needs some TLC to help this scared guy come out of his fearful shell. Peanut is in need of a foster.
- Cooper was sent to a shelter when his owner passed away. Cooper's skin issues are better, he is in a foster home but, still needs a forever home!
- Peityn is a 1 yr old spunky girl that could use an active family home, lots of energy to burn. Very affectionate, loves to play.
- Tryke is a happy older guy that’s currently being fostered in NC, and will need surgery to correct his hip so he can be more comfortable when he walks.
- Clara is a stray from Maryland. We do not know much about her yet, but she is calm, quiet, and aloof.
Feel free to print out the attached "Our Gang" poster and share it with businesses that have local community boards.
On July 23rd, meet up with MACSPRO at the Bark! in Rockville, MD.
On August 20th, MACSPRO will be at Unleashed, by PETCO in Olney, MD.
Call for Photos
Are you a foster, adopter or volunteer? Do you have any photos of current or former MACSPRO pei? Send them to us so we can use them in our email, newsletter and website.
Help us Save More Peibies
We are proud that 100% of all donations received are used to directly support our dogs and are used to provide food, shelter, transportation and veterinary care expenses.
- Save a Pei: Make a Monetary Donation
- Give while shopping or searching online (It costs you nothing!)
- Give through CFC