December Update - Bring a Pei Home this Holiday Season
MACSPRO Needs a Foster for Mindy
Mindy is waiting to come from Puerto Rico. Mindy was in terrible shape when she was rescued from the street and thanks to a caring volunteer at All Sato Rescue, has overcome her sad past and transformed into a gorgeous healthy and loving sweet girl. She is about 2 years, loves car rides, belly rubs and doggy pals. We would love to bring here to Maryland and into a foster or furever home.
Check out our website for more success stories that you may have missed.
- Cooper was sent to a shelter when his owner passed away. Cooper's skin issues are better, he is in a foster home but, still needs a forever home!
- Tryke is a happy older guy that’s currently being fostered in NC, and recently had surgery to correct his hip so he can be more comfortable when he walks.
- Harley (formerly known as Bonsai) was a stray from New Jersey and is in need of a foster/forever home. He is a sweet boy that tolerates other dogs.
- Ella is waiting at the kennel for a foster or forever home to play with her and give her some treats & love. Shy girl who takes a little bit to warm up to strangers. She’s a smaller apartment size pei who loves her toys.
- MaiMai Is also very sweet girl who also needs a foster or forever home too. She’s 6 years old and had a rough previous life and could use a loving home and someone to snuggle up with.
- Ace is an 8 month old very sweet shar-pei mix that was in very rough shape and is on his way to getting healthy. Everyone that meets him falls in love with him! He has a foster home, but is looking for a forever home!
Print out our December Flyer and share it on your local community boards.
- On December 17th, MACSPRO will be at Unleased by PETCO in Olney, MD.
Help us Save More Peibies
We are proud that 100% of all donations received are used to directly support our dogs and are used to provide food, shelter, transportation and veterinary care expenses.
- Save a Pei: Make a Monetary Donation
- Give while shopping or searching online (It costs you nothing!)
- Give through CFC
Call for Photos
Are you a foster, adopter or volunteer? Do you have any photos of current or former MACSPRO pei? Send them to us so we can use them in our email, newsletter and website.